Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#BlogElul 8 Believe

Remember Space Jam? the Movie?
 This is the chorus of the theme song that played throughout the movie. Space Jam was also incidentally released right before Michael Jordan came back to play for the Bulls and they won 3 more Titles.  I always liked the images and the words to the this song:


I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly


I loved to think about kids watching this film and thinking that whatever they believe would allow them to be able soar and fly.  I loved that Michael Jordan spoke to Bugs Bunny and Daffy and gave them a pep talk and they won the big basketball game.

As a Bulls fan I was also happy when Michael Jordan came back to the Bulls.  I like to believe that if you try hard enough you will fly through life.  As the start  of  public school is almost here now is definitely the time to dream about flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment