Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#BlogElul 14 Remember

I am trying to catch up on all of my blogging and I am almost there.  Yesterday's word was Remember and it hit me today as Ethan went to his first day of his last year of High School, I remember taking him to Kindergarten.  I remember taking Lital to kindergarten and now she teaches 2nd grade.  Those things I can remember.  

I don't always remember everything from conversation to conversation and sometimes I can't remember the conversation.  I have calendars with appointments and reminders for the appointments on my phone, my computer almost everywhere.  

I like to remember and enjoy looking at pictures and as I write things down it makes me remember even more.  

So here is a picture when all my personal children as I call them were in school, OK, Ethan in pre-school but still in school somewhere.



This post is part of #BlogElul, a series of social media posts created during Elul, the month preceding the High Holidays. During Elul, it is customary for Jews to prepare spiritually for the upcoming new year. An annual project, #Blog Elul is the brainchild of Rabbi Phyllis Sommer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment