Thursday, March 6, 2014

PJ Library or Start reading as soon as you can

I love reading books, reading books to others, reading books with others and any other combination that include books.  If you have a child age 6 months to 8 years take a minute and sign up for PJ Library at http://www.juf.org/pjlibrary/.    The PJ Library Chicago program is available to families with children ages 6 months to 8 years living in the Chicago metropolitan area (Cook, Lake, Will, McHenry, DuPage and Kane counties).


What a great way to start your child's library.  PJ library has books about holidays, books about all things Jewish.  They are fun books and many of the books you can find in our own Lakeside Library.  I love this program and encourage our young families to take advantage of this program.  

My personal kids are too old for this program and I love that I can pass on how to sign up for this great program to Lakeside  and Children's Center families, and Chicagoland area friends.  

If you are reading books yourself please join me on Goodreads to see what books I am currently reading, those I have read in the past and the books I "want to read".  It motivates me to reach my yearly goal, lets me know if I am on track and I can easily see if when I am looking at a book if any of my friends have read the book and what they think of that particular book.  I am just finishing the Young Adult Divergent Series and can't wait to see the movie that comes out next week.  I also just finished  The List by Martin Fletcher am reading the Interestings by Meg Wolitzer.  

Let me know what you are reading.  I love to compare notes on books, young adult, children's, whatever you are reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment