Thursday, February 13, 2014

Social Media Redeux

I have blogged about social media and am happy to talk about it whenever asked.  Recently the Chicago BJE asked local educators if they were willing to do short videos on topics of interest and passion.  I immediately volunteered to do not just an interview but an iMovie on social media.

I have had a good time learning how to make iMovie's, posting them to youtube and of course showing them to the intended audience and waiting for reaction. Again another plug for Apple One to One Classes, they taught me everything I know about iMovie.  They could't be more helpful and you can schedule them at your convenience.

This youtube link to my iMovie gives you a quick look at some good reasons to stay on top of social media.  Let me know what you think.  Vanessa's Youtube:  Social Media 2014-5774

No comments:

Post a Comment